Do you need a second opinion?
We are here to help. We want you to be completely comfortable before moving forward with any kind of dental treatment. That is why we offer a complimentary consultation where you can meet one-on-one with Dr. Collins.
Reasons you may want a second opinion:
- Often dental problems have a number of different solutions and you may want to be sure that all of the options have been addressed. Or maybe you are looking for a different approach to solve the same problem.
- You may question whether a treatment is needed or not. Some dentists are more aggressive in their treatment recommendations and others are more conservative. We can provide you with a different point of view or philosophy.
- Maybe you just want another set of eyes to look at your tooth or teeth. Sometimes a second pair of eyes is needed to see certain things, and sometimes for the best diagnosis a team is needed.
- You may want another cost estimate to compare fees.
- Dr. Collins will evaluate work done by another dentist to make sure it has adequately solved the problem.
- Or maybe you just would like the opportunity to meet face to face with Dr. Collins.
If any of these scenarios sounds like the situation you are in, we will gladly perform an x-ray or exam free of charge. Whatever your reason is for seeking a second opinion, we want you to know that we care about your genuine well-being and we are dedicated to making you feel as comfortable as possible.
Even if you decide not to get your treatment with us, we will gladly answer your questions and provide you with a price comparison. Anything we can do to help you feel confident in your decision about your dental care is what we care about.
So if you have a question or are ready to set up your complimentary consultation, please call us at 225-292-4321.